AECOM Supervisor 1 – Allied Trades in Fort Polk- Louisiana
United States of America – Louisiana- Fort Polk
AECOM has an immediate opening for a Supervisor 1 in Department
Allied Trades Ft. Polk- LA.
This position is expected to lead the activities of the Allied Trades Section
to ensure skilled tradesmen are available- dependable and safe at all times
while supporting maintenance. Oversee preventative maintenance and service
programs and ensures compliance with corporate policies and government
regulations. Supervises and coordinates activities of 10 to 15 employees
involved in welding- painting- fabricating- general maintenance repairs and
wood working- to mention a few.
Safety – AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the
responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work
environment. As appropriate- each employee is responsible for completing all
training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities-
participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and
Quality – Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the
keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to
consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly-
each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job
activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and
customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality
Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance – Each employee must read- understand and implement the
general and specific operational- safety- quality and environmental
requirements of all plans- procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job
1. Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Must be able to multi-task in a fast past environment
4. Five or more years experience and specific knowledge in military vehicle maintenance either through schooling- to include a formal apprenticeship or equivalent- and/or verifiable on the job experience.
5. Must know theory and principles of engine operations and accessories and components.
6. Must have or be able to obtain site forklift and other licenses/certifications as needed to perform duties.
7. Must have a valid and current state driver`s license.
8. Must be able to operate a government general-purpose vehicle
9. Must be able to inspect- repair- and operate a diverse range of vehicles
10. Must be able to complete paperwork associated with vehicle maintenance and repairs.
11. Must be able to manipulate and use hand tools and hydraulic equipment
12. Must have the ability to read- interpret- and apply Technical Manual instructions- publications- and safety rules.
13. Must be able to read- interpret and use vehicle maintenance manuals- service bulletins- wiring/schematic diagrams- data tables and other specifications to determine feasibility and method to repair or replace malfunctioning or damaged components.
14. Must have the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
15. Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
16. Computer literate with experience using MS Office
17. Position may require travel.
18. Ability to work in a team environment
Maintenance and repair of military tactical vehicles- as well as- lawn mower (push- riding- zero turn)- ATV- side by side- HMMWV- light wheeled trailers- LMTV- FMTV- medium wheeled trailers- OSVs and ASVs.
ASE and/or Diesel Mechanic Certifications
Experience in field repairs and recovery
Strong troubleshooting skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills and team orientation.
Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Excellent interpersonal- teambuilding and oral/written communication skills.
Strong analytical and computer skills.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM- you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the
most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time- addressing
the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations
to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth- flexibility and
creativity- as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion- diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are- how we act and what we aspire to- which comes
down to not only
delivering a better world – but working to |make amazing happen| in each
neighborhood- community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer-
we believe in each person`s potential- and we`ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 222568BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race- color- religion- sex- national origin- sexual orientation- gender
identity- disability or protected veteran status.