Provides the director and managers of sales and marketing with administrative
and clerical support including word- processing| typing| e-mailing| filing|
data-entry| faxing| copying| corresponding| answering telephones| processing
mail| taking notes and/or dictation| making travel arrangements and performing
other general office duties. Assists on special projects as needed.
What will I be doing?
– Data entry using Delphi| Microsoft Word| and Excel. Examples include
correspondence| reports| marketing pieces| direct mail| contracts| internal
forms| schedule of events| report of conventions|
histories| typing annual/trimester reviews.
– Copying and distribution of internal/external letters| forms| bookings|
contracts| BEOs| resumes| room lists| schedules and mail.
– Special projects as required include the following: Incentive Manual
D-base reports| creating and updating forms and correspondence.
– Email correspondence directed by managers as needed.
– Filing| faxing and distribution of incoming mail.
– Maintenance of computer data for Sales Department including updating
– Analysis of weekly correspondence and Holiday Analysis Report.
– Prepare and process purchase orders and check requests.
– Maintain personnel files including time and attendance records.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919| Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality
industry. Today| Hilton remains a beacon of innovation| quality| and success.
This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to
our Vision| Mission| and Values. Specifically| we look for demonstration of
Hospitality – We|re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
Integrity – We do the right thing| all the time.
Leadership – We|re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Teamwork – We|re team players in everything we do.
Ownership – We|re the owners of our actions and decisions.
Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition| we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company| spanning the lodging sector
from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and
mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century| Hilton has offered business and
leisure travelers the finest in accommodations| service| amenities and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the
light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable
hospitality experiences around the world every day. And| our amazing Team
Members are at the heart of it all!