Sunnyvale, CA, United StatesHide Search Results
Job Identification: 9689
Locations: Sunnyvale, CA, United States
Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
• Design and develop new features for cloud products
• Design and develop highly scalable and available cloud services
• Deliver good quality, well organized and algorithmically sound code on time
• Work closely with other developers and QA, participate in functional spec, design, test plans, and code reviews
• Provide quick response and robust solution to customers’ feedback on product
• 1+ years of experience in OOD/OOP such as Java and Spring framework
• Experience with distributed-database is a strong plus (MongoDB, CockroachDB… etc)
• Team-oriented, self-motivated, fast learner, and willing to work in a fast-paced and cross-site development environment
• Knowledge with Networking technologies, routing, switching…etc
• Knowledge with microservice and related technologies
• BS in CS or related field
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network – today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 450,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.