Job Number 19093969
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center| 2800 Opryland
Drive| Nashville| Tennessee| United States
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company| with more brands|
more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We
believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So| we ask|
where will your journey take you?
Creates advertising| logos| brand identities| collateral| presentations| and
other marketing and promotional materials to reflect the brand| hotel image
and style and to also stay within strategy. Works cooperatively with key
stakeholders to quickly and efficiently assess and support fulfillment of
their design needs.
Education and Experience
• Bachelors or BFA with emphasis in graphic design or a related field and 3
years proven graphic design experience at an agency| in-house team or related.
• Advanced knowledge of Creative Suite| iWorks or Microsoft. Familiarity with
HTML| Flash| Final Cut Pro| After Effects a plus.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing eMarketing Activities
• Creates new concepts| ads and new collateral to reflect appropriate brand
look| style| segmentation and positioning. Verifies consistent brand look
across all projects for the Brand.
• Consults with marketing| copywriter| creative director and other company
leaders to obtain information on company campaigns| segments| and business
areas requiring service. Assesses segmentation and style needs along with
design and advertising requirements.
• Works cooperatively with key stakeholders to quickly and efficiently assess
and support fulfillment of their design needs.
• Develops creative design| computer graphics| production layouts| and
provides marketing support for assigned projects| following established
department project administration and archival processes.
• Designs collateral and logos with close attention to typography. Adjusts and
uses photography and illustrations effectively.
• Maintains awareness of current design trends as well as different styles of
design to execute design projects.
• Maintains skill currency in computer and software required to complete
• Presents new concepts| layouts| logos| etc.| to creative director| marketing
and other leaders.
• Reviews proofs and coordinates review of printer’s proofs and handles final
corrections/alterations and printing estimates.
• Places order for production and maintains vendor relationship for assigned
• Manages document flow with internal and external clients or parties and
• Assists with development and maintenance of brand and hotel graphic
standards| assisting with integration of new standards and elements as needed|
archiving assets| saving and archiving projects appropriately and proper
tracking on projects within project management software.
• Assists client base with copyright verification| photo research| and art
• Performs other duties as assigned.