Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Configure, administer, and operate Adobe Target to build Multi-channel campaigns
• Deliver against the website optimization and personalized experience strategies across the website and other touch points.
• Develop A/B tests and personalization functionality utilizing Adobe Target.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to delivering custom site experiences
• Debug, troubleshoot, and fix the configuration and integration issues.
• Partner with the analytics teams on measurement across customized site experiences.
• Liaise with product manager and UX design to build new UI and functionality.
• Communicate and partner with upstream and downstream teams regarding the execution against the desired testing strategy.
• Drive technical effort working with IT partners, site management and creative to ensure timely execution of testing and/or personalization cadence.
• Hands-on technical expertise with Adobe Target is preferred, but not required
• Experience working with Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Optimize, or other testing/personalization platforms
• Ability to learn new technologies at high level to identify use opportunities
• Self-motivated, responsive, professional with problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
• Solid organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to learn quickly, and manage change effectively.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Ecommerce experience is preferred
Experience RequiredMid-Senior level
LocationOrange County, CA, United States
Employment TypeFull Time