APPLY HERESOUTHWEST TX – AUSTIN JOB NO. 00763345
Are you looking to power up your Oracle career? From strategy through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 54,000 Oracle experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading organizations accelerate their digital transformation and become intelligent enterprises.
Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies—such as Internet of things, analytics, automation and artificial intelligence—to deliver the next-generation of Oracle cloud-based solutions. Thrive in our innovation-led environment where you’ll turn ideas into reality, solving clients’ most complex business challenges.
What Will I Do in This Position?
Able to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes
Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
Comfortable as a leader, guiding both clients and Accenture to the right results
Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
Must be able to travel up to 80%
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team?
Drive Oracle innovation: Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration as a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills in “New” Oracle, while expanding your experience defining and implementing Oracle cloud solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
Carnival Corporation reimagines guest experiences with high-touch tech.
– Payroll PeopleSoft expert responsible for State service support
– Work with the client to support Service Requests and enhancements
– Review functional designs to enable the completion of technical designs for application components identified for Steady State Services
– Work with other developers, client functional designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements
– Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers
– Manage application testing activities including test script execution and defect resolution
– Skillset Deep payroll experience
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
– Ability to travel Monday – Thursday on a weekly basis
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.